We offer System Specific Inspections for your home. These can be for short sales, foreclosures, pre-listings or other inspection needs. A home having deferred maintenance can be inspected for the major systems such as:
- Roof: including all accessible part of the roofing system (shingles, covering and flashings).
- Structure: including all accessible aspects of the foundation and structure and focus on the high risk areas.
- HVAC System: including the condition of the cooling, furnace or heating system, or we can inspect all accessible components of the HVAC systems system
- Plumbing: including either 1) all accessible components of the plumbing systems system, or 2) we can narrow down and focus on just the materials used
- Electrical: including 1) all accessible components of the electrical system, 2) identification of the type of wiring, or 3) we can narrow down and focus on just the electrical panel
With these inspections we will exclude all systems and components not specifically requested to be inspected. Contact us to discuss your particular needs; we’re here to help.